Monday, June 16, 2008

My cousin Peanut kept telling me that I needed a blog..it took me awhile to convince Mom of that though. She said that I didn't have anything to talk about except eating, pooping, and how I chew up all of her shoes. I promised I'd find more to talk about then that and she finally gave in.

I thought today I'd talk a tiny bit about how I got to meet The Girl..yep that's right..Peanut's girl came to my house yesterday! She said I was tall..maybe even taller then Peanut...but she still blew bubbles for me to pop.

The day before yesterday my family went to Grammie's to see Peanut's Girl when she got there and they came home with presents from Grammie! She bought me a big stuffie train to play with. I've already ripped his face off and have pulled the fluff out of him. Mom said that she's going to try and fix it but she's not sure if she can. She said I'm to hard on my stuffies and I need to calm down when I play with them. I don't think there is a point of playing if you have to do it calmly.

So that's all I have to say tonight. I hope that I do have more to talk about then pooping, eating, and chewing on mom's shoes...we will see.



13 comments:

Peanut said...

Mom says I am sure you can find something to talk about. We are going to tell all our friends about you tomorrow when we post.

Lady Kaos said...

So you have Flash and Peanut's girl! I'm glad she's not lost!!
I'm sure you'll have lots to talk abuout!
Kaos

Lacy said...

w00f's diamond, me iz a friend of peanut and flash's and moco and foley, dawson and da rest...sooo dats where peanuts girl went...heehee talk bout anything u wanna, we good listeners...

b safe,
~rocky~

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Diamond!!!

Nice to meet you...I'm friends with Peanut and Flash. Well I guess the mystery is solved...now I know where Peanut's girl is!!! Hope you are keeping her company!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Bella the Boxer said...

Hi Diamond, are you a fellow Oregonian? It's almost too good to be true! I live with my parents in Portland and we're friends with Peanut, Flash, and all of Grammie's clan. I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

xoxo - Bella

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Hello. Peanut sent us over to meet you. We're glad you are here!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Diamond!
Nice to meet you! Peanut told us about your blog and I wanted to come and say hello!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Moco said...

Grammie is glad that you like the stuffy. She will keep looking for some really good one since it is garage sale season.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Diamond. I'm Peanut's friend. I'm sure you'll find lots to talk and tell about yourself to us. :)

~ Girl girl

Petra said...

Hey Diamond! Peanut & Flash sent me over to say hi! I'm glad you're joining us in the dwb world.

And excuse me, Diamond, but there is nothing boring about eating and pooping....and ESPECIALLY chewing shoes! Come take a look at my latest artistry in the fashion industry.

Mack said...

Hi pretty Diamond!

My name is Mack T. Beans and I am so pleased to meet you. Any friend of Grammie's is a friend of mine!!!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We just had to come a visit. Peanut sent us...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hi Diamond,
Don't worry about having enough to talk about. You should have seen my post the other day. It had one word - "woof". But I had a good excuse, it was Few Words Friday.

Princess Eva

P.S. I forgot to say that Peanut sent us.